Tuesday 14 November 2017

im doomed

bismillah.

im doomed man, doomed.

degree life is so tiring. the non-stop assignments. college's activities.
i feel like quitting man.

at this rate i feel like i need a boyfriend. why? because i need someone to motivate me, to tell me that im doing well, to tell me that both of us are working hard for our freaking futures.

assignments.
you will be fine if you understand the freaking content but if you dont understand, you're doomed, just like me.
choose your fucking group members. never take them as members just because they are your fucking friends.
weh sumpah i feel like crying.

'pi la buat assignment tu. hg meroyan sini buat pa'

OK.

college's activities. this one is what i fuck the most.
for fuck sake doh every nights on weekdays i got activities. i got no time for assignments weh sumpah.

WEH TOLONG LA IM SO IN NEED OF MOTIVATION IM SO WEAK I NEED AFFECTION WEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment