Thursday 13 June 2019

henlo

bismillah.

it has been almost a year since the last time i updated my blog. being a sophomore was really tiring, it was hectic. nevertheless, i enjoyed everything. i get out from my comfort zone by participating in a lot of programs & activities. despite of that, i still have a lot of things i wanna try. i love the fact that i gained a lot of new friends even though sometimes we dont even say hi when we bumped into each other lol.

one thing that i learned is to never hate anyone. i know it sounds cliche but it is indeed true. i once happened to have an issue with this girl and i hated her. somehow we became closer & i told myself to stop hating her. since that day, i could see all the good things in her. she was so kind to me but my hatred toward her made me blind (seriously). so people, never hate anyone despite of what they do to you. bcs whenever you hate someone, you couldnt see the kindness in that particular person. btw, we are really close now to the point where i dont want any bad things to happen to her. like, i wanna help her in anyways that i could whenever she needs help.

ok just wanna tell ya that im so good at cursing now. i know this is not something to be proud of but ok. i really need to change this attitude bcs it is getting worse. i could really say all those bad words, you just name it.

2 years have passed. i know this is not the right time to talk about this since i haven't finish my degree but i think degree life is okay? it wasnt that hard. of course there were times where we felt like giving up, we cried, we felt hopeless but hey, look at the bright sides. come to think again, i really enjoyed my freshman & sophomore years. but i think im gonna cry next week bcs my semester 4 result will be out & i didnt do it well bcs i was like fuck this shit im so done lol. i dont blame anyone if it turns out to be bad bcs it is my fault for not studying & doing my best. please, please, please use your time wisely. remember, priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment