Sunday 19 August 2018

pwendz

bismillah.

my holiday is coming to an end. i have like approximately 20 days left. no words could describe how much i dont wanna start my third semester. just imagining the amount of sleep im gonna have, the amount of people i have to deal with, the responsibility i have to take, the type of food im gonna eat make me feel tired already.

i love my holiday so much. all i gotta do is to cook, clean the house, do the dishes, make sure our cats eat, clean their poops etc. oh, i read too. i feel a little bit proud of myself because i stop reading when i was 17. i used to love it though.

the thing that i love the most about my holiday is im able to spend my time with my best friends. since im always at home and i dont work, i told my friends that they could hit me up anytime because im that free lol. if i asked my friends to hang out with me but they were not free, i wont asked them again because i dont want people to find me annoying. but thank god i have that one friend who always asked me to go out with her and a yes is always my answer - Nad.

so yesterday was probably my last day going out with Nad. we went out for breakfast at 9am with Ummi. it was a catch up session with Ummi because that was our first time seeing her after so long. we then went to pick up Nad's sister, Nazeha at school, and went for shopping. thank god that ummi came along to listen to Nazeha's story lol. they really get along very well. after we sent Ummi's home, we went for shopping again lol. Nad bought a lot of groceries to bring em all to beijing but funny thing was she didnt bring extra money lol we were so panicked like she even told the cashier to stop scanning the barcode if the total amount reached RM200 😂😂😂😂😂 luckily the amount was about RM160 lol.

we then went to kedai tudung and by that time it was already 4.30pm lol. on our way to KFC, there was a roadblock AND WE DIDNT WEAR OUR SEAT BELT 😂😂😂😂 I FREAKED OUT WEI I WAS LIKE "WEH POLIS" AND WE GRABBED OUR SEAT BELT BUT THEN THEY GOT STUCK 😂😂😂 the funny thing was BOTH of our seat belt got stuck at the same time!!!! the seat belt also worked at the same time 😂😂 weh sumpah kelakar aku cracked gila! thank god polis semua busy examining other cars so they dont tahan us lol. we had our "lunch" at 5.30pm lol. while having our kfc, an uncle came to us and asked for RM2. i was so startled bcs i didnt know what to do bcs it was my first time being approached by someone like him. but the uncle seemed just fine??? i meant, his outfit was clean? so we didnt give him money bcs we didnt have RM1 note.

Nad sent me home at 6pm. she said "nanti ada rezeki kita jumpa lagi". it made me upset, honestly. because i dont want it to be our last. i cried as soon as i got into my room. i was so emotional last night that i watched our Melaka short gateaway's video for so many times and cried after watching it. can you see how much i didnt want it to end?

it's not just Nad. i do miss Ainaa and Zazi juga but since semalam ada Nad sorang kan so dia punya rindu dekat Nad tu increasing 😂 plus Nad studies in Beijing kan. we are like thousands kilometers away so it's really hard to see each other.

meanwhile for the short gateaway in Melaka, i really love everything about it that i did make a short video to summarize our day. i edited the video for 8 hours lol.

sigh. im typing all of these while holding my tears ahahhaha. see you when i see you, my friends. i know i rarely express my feelings but please know that i do sayang korang. take care, Nad & Ainaa!

pape roger je geng. aku ada.

👭👭

No comments:

Post a Comment